What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, 回复调查或营销传播, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
您的个人信息包含在安全的网络中，只有对此类系统具有特殊访问权限的有限数量的人员才能访问, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, 您提供的所有敏感/信用信息都通过安全套接字层(SSL)技术加密.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
•汇总网站流量和网站交互的数据，以便在未来提供更好的网站体验和工具. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, 或以其他方式向外部方转让您的个人身份信息，除非我们事先通知用户. 这并不包括网站托管合作伙伴和协助我们运营网站的其他各方, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. 因此，我们对这些链接网站的内容和活动不负任何责任. 尽管如此，我们寻求保护我们的网站的完整性，并欢迎任何关于这些网站的反馈.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, 与第三方供应商(如谷歌)一起使用第一方cookie(如谷歌分析cookie)和第三方cookie(如DoubleClick cookie)或其他第三方标识符，共同编译有关用户与广告印象的交互以及与我们网站相关的其他广告网上靠谱正规买球网站功能的数据.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, 您可以通过访问网络广告计划选择退出页面或使用谷歌分析选择退出浏览器添加.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
当涉及到收集13岁以下儿童的个人信息时, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, 哪些规定了网站和在线网上靠谱正规买球网站运营商必须做些什么来保护儿童的网上隐私和安全.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
为了符合信息公平惯例，我们将采取以下回应行动, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
我们也同意个人补救原则，该原则要求个人有权对不遵守法律的数据收集者和处理者依法追求可执行的权利. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, 但个人也可以向法院或政府机构求助，调查和/或起诉数据处理人员的不合规行为.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
How To Contact Us
505 W. University Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820